Bubble Hash is composed of pure trichomes. Using the trichome resin in an unadulterated way changes the way the hash burns so that instead of having impurities that burn, it will melt just like butter in a hot pan. You do it right, it rises into a thick bubble loaf.
Here’s how to make that there bubble hash real good:
- Take your buds and trimmings that you’d classify as subpar.
- You’ll need “Bubblebags” which have six sizes of mesh that fit one inside the other.
- Place the bags in a leak-free bucket.
- Add ice and water to the bags and bucket to just above the screen level.
- Add your buds and trimmings to the largest bag. No branches.
- Top off with plenty of extra ice.
Now you’re ready to blend. It takes about 10 minutes to blend a 1 gallon kit. Add an extra 5 minutes if you’re using a five gallon kit. Then all you need to do is press the blend through the mesh screens. The best bubble has comes from the smallest screen. If you are struggling to get water out of the product, a rolling pin will provide you with the best results. Allow the resin to dry over time so it doesn’t develop mold.
Bada-bing, bada-boom, you got that bubble hash in your room.